Sunday 4 November 2012

Thai chili beef salad

Danielle and Courtney with Thai beef salad
This salad was amazing - I urge you to try it. 

It's very simple to make, only requiring a bit of chopping and steak frying. Even the dressing is effortless. 
 

Thai chilli beef salad ingredients for 12

  • Fried steak, cut into thin strips.  
  • 3 packs rice noodles
  • I cucumber, cut into fine strips
  • I yellow or red pepper, cut into thin strips
  • I bunch spring onions, finely sliced
  • 1 bag cashew nuts, chopped
  • I bag ready washed spinach
  • Mint and coriander, finely chopped
  • Green and red chillies, finely chopped 
  • Dressing: 3 parts sweet chilli sauce, 3 parts lime juice to two parts fish sauce

For lunch you only need a little bit of steak, otherwise you'd be stuck in your swivel chair for the rest of the afternoon, unable even to swivel. We used 3 steaks for 12 people. Last night, I used 1 rump steak for 2 of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment